woensdag 20 oktober 2010

marc and his casual friday party.






Last Friday I flew to Stockholm - my very first time ever - to be part of the Marc O'Polo Casual Friday Party. The team asked me and Jessica from Les Mads to attend the event; style a couple of people and have a small speech on stage - in which I mentioned how much I like the city so far and that it's my very first time being in Copenhagen, oeps I mean Stockholm - that I will not continue talking about, if you now understand why, ha.

Either way, knowing Marc O'Polo as a brand for only a tiny bit, I can now say they seriously have some really nice items. And the store - which is a must-visit, so if you are in Stockholm make sure drop by some time on Biblioteksgatan 11 to be precise - holds really good and strong pieces. For example yhey have lovely denim/jeans, but seriously good knitwear, long sweaters and cardigans and wow leather jackets and some nice nice bags to add. It's one of those brands that holds the whole picture, so you can easily get your hands on a few nice items e voila. / See the sweater I'm wearing for example, nice right!









Special thanks to the entire team, from Berlin to Stockholm. I really had a great time, even though it was a speedy-visit and I didn't really see anything from Stockholm - which means I have to come back - it surely made my week and I can't wait for a Marc O'Polo Store to open here in Amsterdam!

Oh, and please visit my lovely friend Jessica from Les Mads to see her post and website. Better run for the Thalys now, new projects are on their way! x

14 opmerkingen:

la mì zei

amazing blog!!!^^
my name's martina and I come from Italy..I'D LIKE YOU FOLLOW MY FASHION BLOG...WE HAVE THE SAME FASHION TASTE!!!!
this is my giveaway...you can win a bag...why don't you partecipate? I wait you kiss kiss ^^
http://love-life-ran.blogspot.com/2010/11/numero-china-3-november-2010-cameron.html

kevin21 zei

Our Newport Cigarettes and Cheap Newport Cigarettes store not only offering

tax stamps for free without MOQ but also offer free shipping for all customers from the United States. What's more, if your goods would be stopped by Customs, we will reshipped

the same quantity for free. Customer's satisfaction is our top priority, and we are trying our best to provide customers the best services. We have many customers in the USA and

almost all customers give great praise to our services and the Newport

Cigarettes
.

Anoniem zei

Your means of describing everything in this article is truly
pleasant, every one be capable of without difficulty be aware of
it, Thanks a lot.
My web-site ... cigarettes online

Anoniem zei

Hello, I do believe your website may be having web browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your site in Safari, it looks
fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that,
fantastic website!
Also visit my weblog :: piano lesson

Anoniem zei

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favourite reason
appeared to be at the net the easiest factor to be mindful
of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks
consider concerns that they just do not understand about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the entire thing without
having side effect , other people can take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
Here is my page :: Work from home

Anoniem zei

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to present one thing again and aid others
like you helped me.
Here is my web blog ... http://asuntoturkista.net

Anoniem zei

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.
Also visit my site ; asuntoturkista.net

Anoniem zei

bookmarked!!, I love your web site!
Here is my web-site - skin bleaching cream

Anoniem zei

Fabulous, what a website it is! This web site gives useful information to us, keep it up.
Take a look at my homepage ; how to lose man breast

Anoniem zei

I tend to wear one over my normal bra for really support. How to Lose Weight Fast and Safe - Obesity is an epidemic inside United States phen375 you'll have plenty of time to go fast once the intervals start. They are not the same player -- Cousins is considerably quicker and more polished offensively than Miller was -- but it's impossible to ignore the precedent. You could make him thank you more quickly if he's constantly wondering what you are doing and what's on your mind http://www.phen375factsheet.com use the acai berry combined to programs designed to slim down, not as being a sole addition for an unhealthy diet. But in case you're hoping to securely and effectively drop those pounds, you really have to have a mixture of both the [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com/]phen375[/url] interestingly, researchers have shown that using the extract in supplement form with meals is a bit more effective than drinking green tea.

Anoniem zei

What's up, after reading this remarkable post i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with mates.
My page :: http://bostaditurkiet.net/

Anoniem zei

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on.
I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice
afternoon!
My weblog :: how to remove acne scars

Anoniem zei

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
My website ... http://shullo.com/?module=VioletSext&params=73602

Anoniem zei

wt48aozo0

my web blog - best electric toothbrush